Asset Training offers a recruitment service for employers looking to recruit a new apprentice*, we can advertise on your behalf, filter and interview candidates to help find you a successful apprentice.
See below an example of how the recruitment process would be completed from start to finish-
- A member of the team will visit your workplace to complete an Organisational Needs Analysis and discuss your training and recruitment requirements
- Once you have decided to recruit an apprentice with Asset Training we will assist you in building the vacancy to advertise on the National Apprenticeship website
- We will then filter the candidates based on your desired criteria
- A member of the recruitment team will then interview the candidates face to face and check the eligibility of the candidates and their suitability
- All suitable candidates applications will then be sent over to yourself the employer, to interview and make the final decision on who the successful candidate is
- Once the successful candidate has been selected, we will then liaise with you to confirm their start date, hourly rate and working hours
- When the successful candidate has started their apprenticeship, a member of our engagement team will visit your workplace to sign them up to their apprenticeship and complete all of the necessary paperwork and tailor the training to their job role in conjunction with you the employer
- A dedicated learning facilitator will be assigned to the apprentice who will carry out monthly visits in the workplace at an agreed time at your convenience to complete the apprenticeship N.B. Please be aware that the Accounting (AAT) apprenticeship requires the learner to attend a half day training session at Asset Training each week.
* Asset will recruit an new apprentice free of charge on the premise that that candidate will be signed up with Asset Training for their apprenticeship.